Tinder is the most popular dating app to date which is hard to imagine on your PC. There is no other dating application more easy and simple to use.
However, Tinder was originally designed to run on mobile platforms. So, to run this app on your computer, you will need to make use of an emulator.
About the App
For instance, you can easily log in to Tinder through your Facebook credentials. You can also link your account to Instagram and import pictures easily to showcase in your bio.
Swiping left and right is the least amount of work you will have to do in order to find your dream date on Tinder. While browsing profiles, you like the person if you swipe right. You reject the person by swiping the profile left.
These include Unlimited Likes, Passport (to chat with anyone), Rewind (to give someone a second chance), Boost (to top the charts for 30 minutes), and additional Super Likes.
Upgrading to Gold will give you access to all the premium features, plus the most powerful feature: “See who likes you.”
With this feature, you can easily sit back relax and browse through all the people who swiped right on you.
With Tinder, all you have to do is Match, Chat, and Date. It is super easy to use and super fun too.
With more than 30 billion matches, Tinder is one sure shot way to find a date, a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
Ways to Download and Use Tinder on Your PC
To be able to successfully download and use Tinder on your computer, you need to install an Android emulator first.
Now, there are many good emulators available out there, but the best emulators to run Tinder on a computer are given below.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most popular Android emulator in the world. It is very strong and is compatible with almost all the applications available on the Play Store.
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar, and in the dialog box type Tinder and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
Bluestacks is the best Android emulator to run Tinder on a computer. Շարունակել դիտել …